Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And here she is!

Hannah Photo Album

It's so late now that I won't write about the details of the day.  I will do that later.  I just wanted to post these pictures that we took today because, well, they are adorable!  Just for reference purposes, we brought Hannah a purse with some chocolate (seen on her face), lip gloss, a bracelet, and sunglasses inside.  I'll let you guess what she liked best.

Also, a friend gave me some stickers to use as a way of saying good-bye.  We used them earlier than good-bye, but when she finally warmed up to me, she put them all over my hand.

Hannah is adorable.  She is quite the fashion queen as seen in the pictures.  She is all girl.  And she has captured our hearts.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! yeah!! Wonderful news, I am going to oogle at your photos now. thanks for the update, I knew you would love her, she's a doll baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for finally getting to see Hannah in person! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete