Saturday, November 27, 2010

Please be patient with me!

Okay, I have been chastised by more than one person for 'just dropping everybody' after we got home.  I need to remind you of a couple of things: 1) I don't like to write, and 2) I am now the mother of a 2-year-old and I am exhausted 24/7.  I WILL update this blog and fill in all the gaps, but right now I am loving every minute of being Hannah's mommy and watching Alexander be the best big brother ever!

In a nutshell, she is absolutely, totally, 100% so happy that sometimes she doesn't know what to do with herself. 

I am posting some pictures taken of her recently.  So, until next time, enjoy.

One day, I let her choose what she wanted to wear.  How do you not just LOVE that smile?!




What a sweetheart!



This morning, Hannah raided Xander's closet and put the hat on by herself.  Ah, those eyes.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you SO much for the photos of Hannah! I love her happiness! ((Hugs)) from Aunt Cathy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just a peach isn't she? I am happy to see you all home and happy. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I'm out of patience.... ;) Please share more family photos! We miss you and hope you can come visit us soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete